[REMOVE ADS]

Stoney & Meatloaf [[2CD) and Funny Girl [[2CD) - $8.99

Real Gone Music is having their annual CD sale. Stoney & Meatloaf "Everything Under The Sun" and "Funny Girl" by Diana Ross & The Supremes are both available for $8.99 each.

https://realgonemusic.com/collection...e-sun-2-cd-set

https://realgonemusic.com/collection...y-girl-2cd-set

Ralph, please delete. Information has already been posted.

On second thought the Stoney & Meatloaf part hasn't been posted. And that is an incredible deal on an exceptional album.
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 12-01-2023 at 01:06 AM.

Actually, Stoney & Meatloaf is now sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Actually, Stoney & Meatloaf is now sold out.
    At that price that excellent project was not going to last very long. With Real Gone sales I've found get it when you see, they go fast.

I guess that closes out the Stoney and Meatloaf episode. In all honesty I had hoped for more. The package got very good reviews but limited promotion. Maybe if Meat hadn't died things would have worked better. At any rate, I wish to thank the crew at Real Gone and give them my best wishes. They put out an excellent package.
    Last edited by ralpht; 12-01-2023 at 02:28 PM.

Copies are still available at retailers such as Amazon and ImportCDs, at regular price.

Received an e-mail update from Real Gone Music today [12/2]. Stoney & Meatloaf "Everything Under The Sun" is temporarily back in stock and ready to ship. And at the sale price of $8.99.

The UK is not on the listing to purchase the Stoney & Meatloaf CD's, everyone else across Europe and as well as the rest of the world. Really?