[REMOVE ADS]

Stevie on Cher holiday album

Loving hearing Stevie dueting on What Christmas Means To Me and it struck me that although I do not count myself as a huge Cher fan I have found myself really enjoying this festive offering and at 77 she looks and sounds amazing [[even taking into account any help she may get on both fronts).
    It made me think that this is the sort of relevant album Miss Ross should have made - a good mix of new and upbeat covers. It's no wonder it's already sitting at number one - she's also made the effort to promote it extensively which never fails to help.

Cher was on THE TODAY SHOW this morning. She will also be on tomorrow night for the lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, NBC 8 pm, eastern time. And she was on Jimmy Fallon last week. She knows how to promote

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    that's not the Stevie song, this one, which Cher stands there and "sings" while not dancing, is the one about wanting to somehow dance all night .... well she is saying she wants to .... which is not the same as actually doing so.

{The Stevie song is perhaps the best cut on this venture ....which is not to say it's something therefore especially remarkable.}

I really dig this!! It was a wonderful idea for both of them to CHER a song!

I'll see myself out...

Nice play on words. Liked that. Stick around!