[REMOVE ADS]

LONDON: Ain't Too Proud To Beg finishing

The London stage show of the Temptations story is ending in just over 2 weeks time.
    To fill the theatre over these last few weeks, they have reduced the ticket prices.
    Seats now start at just £20 with no booking fee.
    I'm off in 13 days time [[afternoon matinee as I don't live near London).

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

How well did the show do?

It was much better than i thought it would be.
    Worth seeing and maybe it will tour the UK

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    It was much better than i thought it would be.
    Worth seeing and maybe it will tour the UK
    Seen it twice now Broadway and London both better [[in my opinion) that Motown The Musical

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    Seen it twice now Broadway and London both better [[in my opinion) that Motown The Musical
    I agree, Paul.

Making the trip to London in the morning to catch this show before it closes on Saturday , hopefully worth the effort, I too found Motown the musical a little too ' showbiz/ jazz hands' for my taste .

Quote Originally Posted by dickiemint View Post
    Making the trip to London in the morning to catch this show before it closes on Saturday , hopefully worth the effort, I too found Motown the musical a little too ' showbiz/ jazz hands' for my taste .
    Its a wonderful show I saw it in LA in 2019 I believe at the Ahmanson in LA. A fantastic evening.

I go to see the show tomorrow .... coach up to London. A trip round some record shops, a meal & then onto the theatre.

My Wife and I booked a 5 day coach break ...London at your leisure...just to see the show a few months ago. It was cheaper than travelling for 1 night train and hotel.
    Excellent show ..recommend the French Style wine bar on opposite corner. Might have some jazz on. very good

Just got in ,and have to say really pleased to have made the effort to catch this before it closes on Saturday, although a few time line discrepancies, on the whole a Great Night Out!! Hope it tours UK I would go and see it again