[REMOVE ADS]

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Results 4,901 to 4,923 of 4923
    Bubbie is like that. I never dealt with I Fleecem, but he had a junior partner, Urial Lee Suck-Boye, who lost a case for me. He grew upset when he told me to bring his retainer on the first day of the court case and I brought a dental appliance. Being a lawyer, you'd think that could have been more specific if he meant money. He did such a horrible job but still asked me for a tip on top of what I already owed him. So I have him a tip and advised him that he needed another vocation. Again, he should have been specific if he meant money.

The devil is in the detail.

I don't see why there would have been any confusion in either case. It was perfectly clear to me. I took dental appliances (uppers and lowers) to my very first legal team, brothers Gip and Skip Towne.

YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE CALLED ME AND I WOULDA HOOKED YOU UP WITH THE TOP LAW FIRM IN DA HOOD...[TAKE,THA,MONEE&RUNN]]WHY THESE LEGAL DOGS WILL TAKE ANY CASE BIG OR SMALL..[OF COURSE YOU GOTTA PAY EM UP FRONT]AS IN MEET EM IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE...ACTUALLY IT'S MORE OF A STORE FRONT WINDOW WITH A DESK AND A PHONEBOOTH IN THE CORNER,BUT THEY DON'T TURN ANYONE DOWN IF YOU GOT CASH...[and the next case they win will be their first].

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I went to see my attorney, I. Fleecem, as well. Actually Cheatem (of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe) started out with Fleecem, as I. Fleecem & I. Cheatem.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  21.1 KB
    Wasn't that the firm run by Algonquin J. Calhoun???

As far as I know those two characters are from Three Stooges shorts. I. Fleecem is from "Heavenly Daze" (1948) and I. Cheatham from "Three Pests In A Mess" (1945). There is a well known poster of the Three Stooges as Dewey Cheatem & Howe, but it does not relate to any short they did.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    As far as I know those two characters are from Three Stooges shorts. I. Fleecem is from "Heavenly Daze" (1948) and I. Cheatham from "Three Pests In A Mess" (1945). There is a well known poster of the Three Stooges as Dewey Cheatem & Howe, but it does not relate to any short they did.
Views: 57
    I was just making a joke. I don't remember Calhoun having a firm name. I think he was just an independent not-totally-honest lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 57
    I was just making a joke. I don't remember Calhoun having a firm name. I think he was just an independent not-totally-honest lawyer.
    Well the yokes on me. I did get the "Amos 'N' Andy" reference, but I didn't know enough about the show to know if Algonquin J. Calhoun had an office or not.

LOL. I had to Google Algonquin J. Calhoun. Amos and Andy predate me by a few years...

Here in the UK, the first time I heard of 'Amos 'n' Andy' was the name check in the song 'Bosom Buddies', from 'Mame'.....

I remember calhoun,and he was a hoot,great show that got caught up in politics.

Not unlike the Presidential election.....

Except that amos n andy was a better show.

Good Lord. When they make the movie about this election, will it be a comedy or horror story?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Good Lord. When they make the movie about this election, will it be a comedy or horror story?
    A tragedy!! Lol

If trump wins...a tragedy of atomic proportions!!

When counting down to the new year, I hope everybody remembered to adjust for the leap second

Wow you guys are pulling out all the classic post[i love em]may the nonsense continue all year long hehehehehe....heck we better laugh while we can,it's almost[jan.20]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

What...somebody has to write something here right? This nice big post just sitting here collecting internet dust[ahhchoooo]i'm getting an allergy over here,the nice internet cleaning lady will be by to dust soon,she's so nice.

You're wrong. No one's going to write anything here.

Ok,nobody will,but somebody might hey here we are.

February's nearly over already. Time really does go faster when you get older.

Just be happy time is still passing. When it stops, being older was the least of your laments.