[REMOVE ADS]

TJL/Motown/Doo Wop and more oldies news

Friends:

I'm happy to share I've completed the transaction to buy back my complete library of doo wop, folk and R&B shows, local specials and never-before-seen rehearsals and interviews I've produced in the past 30 years on public tv and radio. These include "Doo Wop 50," "Doo Wop 51," "Rock, Rhythm and Doo Wop," "This Land Is Your Land," "R&B 40," "Red, White and Rock," "Rock @ 50," "The Sound Of Pittsburgh" and hundreds more songs never seen on tv, unreleased performances and much more.

The only place to see them is on my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/tj.lubinsky.fanpage/
    which links to my you tube page for tjlproductions

Plus, don't forget we have new processing and all request oldies for my radio shows, every Firday, Mon and Wed night - only on mixcloud.com/tjlradio or listen live to live 365 "tj radio" with years of interviews and live requests from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. [[starts at 9pm - 12am).

As for physical media, we're prepping a blu ray collection for the collectors for every year of 30 years, I've been making these shows on tv from NJ, to South Florida to Pittsburgh and beyond. Yes, all the multi tracks have come home at last. Check out my facebook fanpage to start seeing these added weekly. Lots of Motown of course and classic 60s and 70s soul, along with 50s R&B. Please check it out and I'd love to play your requests on our radio show [[after 9pm) tonight and Monday/Wednesdays.

Given your previous handling of Motown material on CD I'm confident that all the above are in safe and knowledgable hands. Thank you.

This is Wonderful News! Congratulations on completing the buy back of your library of your catalog of shows. I'll look for them on your Facebook Page.

Congratulations on accomplishing the buy-back, TJ! Best of luck with your future projects!

Tjl, you da man...thank you brother for keeping the memories alive!!