So back in, I guess, 1990 I stayed at the Palace Hotel in Disney World. As per usual, whenever I stayed at a nice hotel, I'd immediately befriend the concierge and this was no exception. I love hearing trashy celeb stories and concierges, like background singers, always have the best stories. Anyway the concierge told me that the Palace was basically hot chit, which I wasn't aware of when I booked it, and he said several celebrities had permanent suites there. He said Michael Jackson had one, and the other celeb was Babs Streisand. I wanted to meet Michael, but he said MJ wasn't there at the time and I was disappointed. So I asked if Babs was there, and to my surprise, he said yes she was. When I looked intrigued, the concierge shot me a look like I wouldn't go there if I were you. He informed me that she was "unkind" but the look on his face said it was a bit more than that!! Naturally I had to spot her and wait for something awful to happen. Eventually, it did! A few days later I was riding the elevator non-stop, hoping for an encounter, and one day the doors opened and there she was!! I just about died! She just stared icily forward, not acknowledging me at all. We started downward towards the front office and I just acted like I didn't know who she was! Before we got to the first floor, the elevator doors opened again and this dopey guy came charging in! He instantly knew who it was, apparently he was a big fan, and he gushed "Oh Miss Streisand, you're the best!! Can I have an autograph!!" I knew from Babs' evil glare that this was a big mistake! She just looked him up and down with a look that can be described only as pure contempt, and she replied "oh PHUCK YOU!" only it wasn't spelled with a "ph." She stormed off the elevator and the fan and I just walked off, stunned. Ahhh I love good trash. I think my brain is rotting.