[REMOVE ADS]

Pat davis from soul train gives interview to soultrain.com

Hey everyone. Popular 70s Soul Train regular Pat Davis gave an exclusive interview to me on www.soultrain.com. Below is the link to the article.

http://soultrain.com/2011/05/26/qa-f...atricia-davis/

Thanks for sharing Stephen that was a great interview with Miss Davis. She was always hands down my favorite dancer and stood head and shoulders above the rest. She had the moves, the style and the beauty and always shined bright like a star. If I'm not mistaken I recall her winning a dance contest on A&B. I know for a fact the song that she danced to was Marvin Gaye's To Busy Thinking About My Baby. Where does she live now?

Hey Brother Love! Thanks for your compliments regarding my interview with Pat Davis. She lives in Vienna, Austria now. Pat travels a lot, but when I get a chance I will ask her about her winning a dance contest on American Bandstand. Love, peace and soul to you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by brother_love View Post
    Thanks for sharing Stephen that was a great interview with Miss Davis. She was always hands down my favorite dancer and stood head and shoulders above the rest. She had the moves, the style and the beauty and always shined bright like a star. If I'm not mistaken I recall her winning a dance contest on A&B. I know for a fact the song that she danced to was Marvin Gaye's To Busy Thinking About My Baby. Where does she live now?