[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Marilyn Talks Diana Ross

I came across on YouTube 80s pop singer talking about Diana.. apologies for not being able to share the link from my phone [[ sometimes modern technology defeats me)....anyway he talks about his friendship with make up genius Way Bandy who did Diana's face for "Swept Away" album cover.. Marilyn says that it was Diana's idea for the spiky hair etc..Bandy arrived at shoot and said to Diana "Miss Ross I always work with a clean face so I need you to take off the make up you already have on'" [[ they were alone in the dressing room) to which Diana replied " I haven't any on "....Bandy could clearly see she did indeed have make up so calmy made the request again..to which Ross again told Bandy she was make up free..after a third time an exasperated Bandy reached over to Diana and ripped off the two layers of false eyelashes Ross "wasn't" wearing and started working on her... Marilyn later on in the video goes into say Bandy surprised him with two front row tickets to see Ross at Radio City and that night she wasn't at her best and there was "difficulties" but doesn't say what they were..the after show party was held at a huge naval ship docked in New York and Marilyn goes on to describe how Diana worked the room for the press and guests ... apologies again for no link but I thought I would give a synopsis
    Last edited by nomis; 03-17-2022 at 03:24 PM.