For so many years we have had to wait for an autobiography or biography on my all time favourite group, and I think The UK's THE FOUR TOPS!

Name:  dukefakirillbetherebook_1.jpg
Views: 1594
Size:  42.1 KB

The Group visted Liverpool so many times, my first every concert aged 15, never did I think then I would get to meet and intetview them many times. Spoke several times to LEVI about a autobiography, he was always so interested! and we discussed it, but we never did get it!

Now at lasr Duke Fakir is delivering us the story we have waited for. 'I’ll Be There: My Life with the Four Tops' with Kathleen McGhee-Anderson, release date here in the UK is set for 5th May. The friendly bookshop I deal with so often contacted me today, they have been promised a few signed copies, I didn't like to pay so far in advance, but how could I risk missing out! I just can't wait.

Never forget one interview, and something many listeners had said to me and I agreed, we wished live that The Guy's did not speed up so many classics! Well one member of the group let me know strong he did not agree, remembered never ask that one again! LOL!