I can't argue against the Right On cover. It's not a fav, but I think it's contemporary. Definitely the best Supremes album cover since Love Child. I'm not sure I'd change it, although there are some pics I love more.

New Ways, I ride with the popular consensus about this being the Afro pic alone. Far more intriguing album cover.

Touch is perfect. It's simple yet eye catching. I also would love to see the cover photo in color. All I've ever seen are black and whites of the photo shoot. Was the whole thing shot in black and white?

Floy Joy, I think it's fine as is, but if I could change it, yeah I would have. The cover is too much white. Aside from their skin, the ladies blend in with the background and I personally don't find it overwhelmingly appealing. It's still a nice photo, but it could be better. My vote is for this as the cover:

Name:  affaf789f9ae3f364cdc309cbbcb9c46.996x1000x1.jpg
Views: 3135
Size:  83.1 KB

And I agree about Mary's hand. I always thought it looked odd.

Jimmy Webb, they ought to be ashamed of this. As previously stated, I personally think the entire project should have been shelved, if had to be recorded at all. But damn, the least they could have done was created a cover with the freakin Supremes on it.

Supremes 75 is nice, I can't argue against it. Probably a couple of other photos I would've used instead, but it's nice.

HE kind of works. I think I like it as is. MSS, same.