[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welp, I DID watch it, and the way I "see it", he told a buncha lies....

Economic recovery started under Obama - I know, cuz I suddenly became a part of it - was able to go BACK to school and get a REAL job back in 2011 after being a caregiver for my parents for 9 yrs...

"tax cuts" didn't help ME at all...even with raising the standard deduction, I still "lost"...so you can miss me with that one...still mad cuz I couldn't claim my property tax payments that had served me well in the past...

what did Rush Limbaugh actually DO, to receive an "award"? What is this "freedom" that is spoken of that he "contributed" to?

and he wasn't "surprised" - he knew about it earlier that afternoon...

I heard about "climate change" back in high school...It was called "Ecology" class and a trip to the local woods to see it in effect...

but we as "boomers" still get crapped on about it from young folk, when it was US who started talkin' 'bout it back in the 70s'...

Dems need to seriously step up their game if this fool can be ridden out of town on a rail...I'm not hearing about anybody saying what they're going to do about SS, Medicare, Medicaid, and once I retire in a couple years, I triple dog dare him to mess with my loot...that will be "problematic" for me and a few other folk I know....and why isn't any of them talkin' bout "foreign policy"?

Medicare For All [[yeah Bernie, I'm lookin' at you) is a complete joke to me....Like Eddie Murphy said in one of his "Raw" comedy skits, "who is going to pay for this"? And Trump lied when he said he was gonna keep Pre-Existing Conditions, cuz there's currently a lawsuit trying to dismantle all of ACA which includes this language...

I'm just amazed at how much further this country has become so UN-united....

I can understand why NP ripped up his speech, cuz what he said was nothing more than a stupid rally for his base...

I'm just less than thrilled about all of this now....got more to say, but I believe I will just hold my tongue for now...

Last edited by GrtGzu; 02-05-2020 at 12:37 PM.