[REMOVE ADS]

Sneak Peak Aretha NewAccess Hollywood Intervie" & Looking Even Better

Ok now lets see what the Haters have to say Nowwwwww

Why all the mystery?

Who knows... it might be something embarrassing, like a really bad case of hemmorhoids or something. Anyway... her hair here looks WAY better. and I agree about gastric bypass, i'd be scared as hell to have that. the surgery she SHOULD have, though... is to have those titties trimmed back.

jillfoster

is to have those titties trimmed back.
    Uhhhhhhmmmmm isnt that what Kanye West mother passed from..Not everyone is in love with Plastic surgery.The lady has been through enough.... geeeeeeeshhhh

She looks SO good!! Thank you for posting.

I just watched a programme "Embarrassing Bodies" about a lady that had to have a breast reduction. She was top heavy and it was the only way to relieve her severe back pain. Maybe that was Jillfoster was referring to.

The programme showed the operation....I couldn't watch that bit, far too intrusive for me. But I certainly sympathise with the patient.

Yep... I was referring to the pain an discomfort. I could NEVER haul those puppies around... imagine strapping a couple of charleston gray watermelons to your chest. I could never handle it.

Jillfoster

It's a shame that some only use their fingers to post instead of their brain.

theboyfromxtown aka boy I doubt she's worried about Aretha's back. health or anything else.She seems to be fixated with ree's breast,not the first insult.take a cold shower hun and concentrate on her singing

Aretha looks like Professor Maxine Powell LOL