[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sweet James Epps of the Fantastic Four

Is Sweet James Epps of the Classic Four still living, and if he isn't when did he pass?

T.L. Harris

Hi!

Fantastic Four's fantastic vocalist passed away in 2000.

Best regards
    Heikki

Thanks Heikki

T.L. Harris

I'm a recent devotee of the Fantastic Four. I received a cd copy of their Motown album earlier this year and have played it loads of times. I had heard some of their songs from the Cellarful series and the Soul Satisfaction series and liked them.

I'm still waiting on somebody to finally released their "How Sweet He Is" lp from the Motown spell. I also heard that Sweets did some solo recordings at Motown as well!

honest man Guest
    whoa , i would love to hear the lost album and the solo recordings, love theF4, although only a handful of songs available, there are quite a few of unavailable ric tic songs also, i feel these should be high priority for anthology release, please...................., thank you