[REMOVE ADS]

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Results 3,451 to 3,468 of 3468
    YOU MEAN WE ACTUALLY EXIST?????????..[and all this time I thought that we were something that greasy grady cooked up]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the instructions about the test,well if this was an actual test,yep those instructions there're on the way isn't this exciting??

Unfortunately, the answers have been leaked, so this test has been postponed indefinitely.

144 i think you have those answers locked away somewhere...free those answers,free those answers!!!

Only when they free Blinky.

HEY,DO WE USES[NO.17 PENCILS]OR BLACK INK?...ARE THESE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS?...WHAT'S THE TIME LIMIT?...[can I use my cheat sheet??]!!!

Whether you use 17 pencils or black ink, the application of correction fluid onto your computer screen is not recommended.

Opps,now you tell me!!

HEY,WHY AM I STUCK IN STUDY HALL WITH...144MAN, MARV, STU, MOE, DUUFUSS[can he even spelll study hall???]how do i get study hall for a practice test...STU'S TRYING TO LOOK AT MY ANSWERS...AND 144MAN IS LOOKING AT STU'S ANSWERS...MOE IS OVER THERE GIGGLING...MARV HAS SOMETHING WRITTEN IN HIS PALM..AND DUUFUSS IS JUST,WELL JUST DUUFUSS...I NEED A HALL PASS!!!

These are not the question papers I paid...er, was expecting to see. Expect the fire alarm to sound shortly.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Umm,there's a lady here in horn rimmed glasses and her hair in a tight bun saying that she's our substitute teacher for this test...she ain't smiling either!!!

144man,you're trouble now,some guy in dark glasses just got caught trying to deliver some[test]results,and he mentioned your name...the lady with the horned rimmed glasses wants to see you after class...and she ain't smiling either!!

Hey jerry,there's a lady here from the truant office looking for you she says you're supposed to be here in study hall with us...and she ain't smiling either!!!

I think if she catches up with me I could give her something to smile about

144,YOU'RE A HOOT[HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]ACTUALLY SHE IS LOOKING FOR YOU..[something about some cheat sheets found under your desk]THIS LADY DON'T PLAY OR SMILE..I THINK SHE EATS[VINEGER SANDWICHES]AND WASHES IT DOWN WITH[PRUNE JUICE].

Will she take a dropsy in snide?

144,i worry about you son!!!