[REMOVE ADS]

just a quick hello from across the pond .....

just a quick hello from a wet uk ..southport in fact..my fave soul song ever CAROL ANDERSON .... "SAD GIRL".......fave motown has got be MARVIN and TAMMI .... "AINT NO MOUNTAIN "[[great to see the clip on the johnny carson show ..where the hell has that been seen for years).......my first post and hopefully not my last....back soon..

Welcome......thanks for posting, you got a lot of folks from the UK who post here.....

Kdubya

Chicago

honest man Guest
    stacy's dad do you go to Woodwards soul venue in Birkdale, very good, welcome by the way, cheers.

hi stacey's dad,welcome! and whats occuring?i'm in england aswell!
    Last edited by tamla617; 02-16-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Welcome, Staceys Dad,

Glad to have you with us.

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Welcome......thanks for posting, you got a lot of folks from the UK who post here.....

Kdubya

Chicago
    had a great time in chicago a couple of years ago,we stayed at the ambassador east hotel for a week of northern soul and had a fantastic time ..what a great city chicago is ..if i get the chance to go back to the states i would deffo pick the windy city....will post up later my soul trips to the states on a later post....ktf.......