[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, the Iowa caucus was held on Monday, and while most media outlets are only reporting that Trump won, they're failing to essential information, like only 14% of eligible Republicans attended them, or if you want a head count, around 110,000. Believe me when I tell you, the MAGA cult showed up in force, which is not really a good thing for Donnie the Orange Anus. This is bad for him in several respects: he won by getting 51% of the vote, which means 49% voted for someone else. Ouch! There is no landslide when 49% of Republicans vote for someone else because this fracture represents the Republican party. 86% of the voters stayed home, was this because they resigned themselves to the fact that he was going to win, so there was not need to brave the cold? And if they were this apathetic about the caucuses, will they be any different in November? I would not be surprised if there was some serious consternation in the Trump Camp, 51% is not a landslide, only 110,000 showed up, and having only 56,000 of those people vote for you is not a landslide. I find it interesting that the media has not pounced on these essential facts.