[REMOVE ADS]

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Results 2,751 to 2,755 of 2755

And Trump's election interference trial continues today. While I'm sure it's getting air time on the nightly news, and from news media outlets, I'm not seeing much on social media. Perhaps it's too boring, too much of the same old shit, so to speak. The fact that no one seems to have liked Michael Cohn is amusing. He must have been very good at fixing things, other wise Trump wouldn't have used him so much. But then, does anybody really like the fixer?

Oh, and Marjorie Taylor Green is going to push to oust Mikey Johnson, probably today, which means the Republican party is going to continue looking like a bunch of jackasses. In her tiny, little mind, and it is tiny, this tactic, the same as that of a 12 year-old spoiled brat, is popular. She believes this makes her look like a positive, authoritarian role model. In reality, she is an example of high stupidity. Sadly, she had her own subset of cultists who follow her for the sole purpose of cherishing her droppings. I do think she should continue, and that her attacks on normalcy should be enshrined in the Temple of Incompetence.

Kristi Noem, continuing to try and spin the killing of a dog into anything that represents a good, kind thing to do:

I can understand why some people are upset about a 20-year-old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book—No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned. What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life. The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did. Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor. As I explained in the book, it wasn’t easy. But often the easy way isn’t the right way.”
    She will talk and talk and talk and try to justify killing a young dog rather than give it to someone who could care for it, but she will never, ever talk about her MAGAt make-over.
    And perhaps those new blown-up lips make her stories shift?
    Mitt Romney, distancing himself and his own dog story from that of Kristi “Dog Killer” Noem:

“I didn’t eat my dog. I didn’t shoot my dog. I loved my dog, and my dog loved me.”
    Mittsy, if you recall, says Noem’s “tale of slaughter” in her upcoming book is nothing like him being criticized for tying his dog Seamus to the roof of the family car during a cross-country trip.
    True; he didn’t kill a dog, her just terrorized it. Noem, on the other hand murdered her dog because she “hated” it, and because it wasn’t a good hunter.
    Jeanine Pirro, Fox New’s resident boxed wine sommelier, on Kristi “Dog Killer” Noem:

“I have four rescues, and I have a puppy. I gotta tell you, you know what she’s done is, she’s sabotaged herself, whether or not it was to, you know, buttress what was coming down the road. She also managed to unite the right and the left. Because America—if nothing else, we are dog lovers. And don’t tell me you shot a puppy because it wasn’t used to hunting. You know, maybe you’re not a good teacher.”
    I don’t think Noem united the two sides but she did show that Noem is woefully out of touch with the GOP if she thinks they approve of her murdering a fourteen-month-old dog because she didn’t like it.
    Even Cruella wasn't that much of a DeVil.
    Chris Plante, Newsmax host, showing his true racist colors:

“Illegals from Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Haiti—where cannibalism is popular these days. Flying them mostly to swing states across the country. No electoral politics going on here. This is pretty obviously Joe Biden and the Democrats sticking it to Ron DeSantis, right? And sticking it to Florida and trying to move the demographic needle in Florida. And of course, you know, you put all the people in there, it’s like the Democrats during slavery times like the three-fifths of a person a slave because it gave them more seats in the House of Representatives, and they’re doing the same thing. The illegal aliens are effectively three-fifths of a person and they’re flooding them by 160,000 into the state of Florida. Much more than any other state, and it’s because they’ve got a problem with Ron DeSantis.”
    No evidence of this, but Newsmax and Plante, like Fox News and Tucker, don’t worry about facts.
    Plante recently accused President Biden of inciting civil war, when he declared that AI is racist against white people; he claimed Dr. Jill Biden dressed as Hitler for Halloween, and stated that late Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was actually killed by the COVID vaccine.
    Truth doesn’t matter to these people because they have no souls.
    Mike Johnson, speaking to CNN’s Jake Tapper, on the alleged—or not so alleged—GOP plan to pass a national abortion ban:

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about—national abortion ban. No. Listen, [Hair Furor] has said this very well. Look, I’m pro-life personally, but I have 434 colleagues. You have to build a political consensus. After cultural consensus, Breitbart famously observed that politics is downstream from culture, and there is no consensus at the moment on what to do at the federal level so that’s not on the legislative agenda.”
    Mike Johnson and the majority of House Republicans all support the “Life Begins At Conception Act” that would ban all abortions nationwide and rip away access to IVF.
    That’s a fact. And God is watching faux-Christian Mike Johnson and She is not happy.
    Chris Sununu, New Hampshire GOP Governor, throwing his support for Hair Furor to win in 2024:

“I’m going to support the ticket. I’m going to support [Thing 45]. It won’t be his party forever. Right? It just won’t. At some point, [Thing 45] won’t be here forever. Let me put it a different way: Assholes come and go. But America is here to stay.”
    Sununu has referred to Thing 45 as an “asshole” and once joked that he belongs in a mental institution, and who campaigned like hell for Nikki Haley, You’re an asshole, throwing your support behind a man you think should be locked up.
    That’s the Kool Aid drinking, goose-stepping GOP.

I was going to post a picture of Von Shitzinpantz, but thought them all to be too crass, I do have my limitations. MMM...maybe not. For those who don't know, that was Michael Cohen's nickname for his boss, the Orange Anus himself, Donald Trump. That came out yesterday at his election interference trial. Now, I don't know about you, but it has been my experience that nicknames are usually based on some sort of fact, act, or occurrence, and while talking about bodily functions is the fodder of four-year-old humor, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Donald Trump shits in his pants... regularly, and is, no doubt, the reason he wears Depends. Let's be honest here, we all know that Donald Trump is now, and has always been, full of shit.