[REMOVE ADS]

Rolling Stones Tour Called Off Over Jagger/Richards Feud?

Rolling Stones Tour Called Off Over Jagger/Richards Feud?

Keith's attacks on Mick's manhood have ruined everything!

Plans for an upcoming Rolling Stones tour have been put on hold because of an ongoing feud between Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, according to the gossipy British press.

Ever since Richards published his autobiography Life, word has been that his dishing about Jagger - including potshots at the frontman's supposedly less than ample manhood - has caused a massive rift between the longtime bandmates. Now, the Daily Mirror claims that the two are not speaking and there will therefore be no Stones tour. The Mirror claims the tour plans had gotten as far as venue selection before being called off.

The Mail says things went sour when Richards gave an interview and quoted extensive passages from the book, including how he referred to Jagger as 'unbearable,' nicknamed him 'that b**ch Brenda' and said Jagger's former girlfriend 'Marianne Faithfull had no fun with his tiny todger.'

'Insiders' have supposedly confirmed that tour plans have since ground to a halt.

A source reportedly told the Mirror, 'Mick read Keith's book before publication and didn't have any great problems with it.

'It was the fact that it was all dredged up in the interview afterwards that really upset him. Many believe this is the real reason why talks relating to the tour have broken down.'

Last year Richards told the Times of London, 'I'm sure he's had worse thrown at him by women. I mean, Jerry Hall pretty much decimated him anyway.'

Interesting that. In the old days, the word on the street was that Jagger was well built..well, he had to have something going for him! Only kidding Rob.

Not that it comes into it, of course, but I guess the tickets will all now have to be refunded.........and then re-bought later when the tour does take place! Who said "yeah, at twice the price"?

There has to be more to this.

I don't believe this story at all.

Maybe it is publicity???

I read that sales of Aerosmith Greatest Hits CD have jumped 250% since the Aerosmith guy has appeared on American Idol? Not even sure of his name ~ Steven Tyler???

Well bless my soul,
    I can't control
    when I hear the sound of......

When have you ever heard of the Stones trying to attract publicity??

HAHAHAHA

Good luck to them..and Steven Tyler. If I could get away with it, I'd do it too!

This ain't even made the papers. And unless Mick or Keith confirmed this, I choose to take this with a grain of salt.

topdiva1 Guest
    Don't you love clowns - this is the hype to fuel the Tour - The Stones reportedly have been fighting likely as long as The Temptations and The Supremes. It makes good print and sells tickets.