[REMOVE ADS]

Dennis Coffey's Lastest Single

I heard this yesterday afternoon on a college radio station out of Kentucky. Enjoy !

Great job Dennis !

That's too cool. Dennis, that's one funky video. Who's the drummer? What was it like getting the people of Detroit to hold a sign? Ralph should have been there for this. That would have been way over the top.

That was very clever.....oh yeah kool aids great !

I love it. And I wanna know who the other players are, too.

The drummer in the video is none other than Melvin Davis, one of the resident soul legends in Detroit.

Wax Poetics magazine had a nice article on Melvin Davis, in their last issue. Thanks for identifying the drummer.

I would loved to have held a sign for Dennis, Chidrummer, but we have a geographical problem.

Dennis,
    Outstanding. I love the song and your performance. And, yes, it was so good to see Melvin playing. Too many years have passed since I got to enjoy that. Best of luck with this one. I think it shows a lot of promise.

Hey Ralph,
    I was there playing hand percussion with Dennis' group when you were in Detroit, and Melvin was in the house hanging with us, but by the time I got back to where you and Millie were, I had missed you! One of these days I'd love to hang and talk music with you.

Drew,
    Sorry we missed. Maybe next time?

Hello everyone. I like the video too. That will not be the single on the new CD. The new CD is on Strut Records in London and will be released this April. There are six original guitar songs on the new CD. There are also five cover songs of records I originally played on. The covers are All Your Goodies are Gone [[Vocal Mayer Hawthorne), Don't Knock my Love Parts One and Two [[Vocal Fanny Franklin), I Bet You [[Vocals Mick Collins and Rachel Nagy), Only Good for Conversation [[Vocal Paulo Nutini), and Somebody's Been Sleeping in My Bed [[Vocal Lisa Kekaula). I will be performing in Austin at South by Southwest in March, LA and NYC in June and I begin my European tour at the Paris Jazz Festival in June. Dennis Coffey

I enjoyed the video,and my apologies for getting the info wrong as to say that this was the single from your new CD. Looking forward to purchasing it,once it's released. I'll make sure to give it some airplay in Chi-town!

Thanks again Dennis !

Dennis

Best of luck and dont forget to let us Eurpoeans know the dates of your tour.

Love It Love It Love It! Where can i buy? Please? Paulo xxxxx

Hello Dennis. I liked the new song and video very much. Also, thanks for signing my book.

Marv

Fantastic song and fantastic clip!

LMAO! Love this! Fabulous job, Dennis!

uptight Guest
    Awesome video and musical performance.