[REMOVE ADS]

Donna summer & seal "unbreak my heart"

Donna always seems to have it, for some reason I have never taken to Seal, he can sing but not a lot in his vocal, of course in my opinion, he is getting a lot of exposure here in the UK on Christmas TV shows, I am not sure why before others, when was this video done?

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs View Post
    Donna always seems to have it, for some reason I have never taken to Seal, he can sing but not a lot in his vocal, of course in my opinion, he is getting a lot of exposure here in the UK on Christmas TV shows, I am not sure why before others, when was this video done?
    I always thought Seal to be a very talented vocalist but did not always like the material he performed, But if you ever doubt his vocal ability check out his magnificent version of "a change is gonna come" which almost equals Sam Cooke's original in my opinion.
    As regards the duet with Donna i have no idea when it was performed. I have never seen it before.

This was released in 2011, so it was recorded likely in 2010. It was from a David Foster & Friends concert, released as a CD and DVD set called "The Hitman Returns". Great performance! Chaka is also on this DVD performing "I'm Every Woman". I seem to remember Earth Wind and Fire are on it too.

I was always on the fence with Seal. I liked a few of his songs but wasn't a big fan. A client of mine gifted me with front row tickets to one of his concerts. Heck they were free so I went. I must say that it was one of the best concerts that I've ever been to and I've been to MANY. His stage presence, energy and voice had me purchasing his music online that night.