[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: TCMS12a & 12b

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TCMS12a & 12b

...I just thought I'd copy over some of the posts from the Old Forum...

Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 3:05 pm:
    Hey Folks,

As most of you know, I can't physically be on every website and forum, so as much as I love ol' SDF, the best way to get answers from me - or whomever is the best person - is to use the email address classic.motown@umusic.com. Everyone is welcome to use it.

While I'm here, however... Vols. 12A & 12B were unexpectedly yet unavoidably delayed due to licensing issues. I hope these will be resolved soon.

Harry Weinger

Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 7:37 pm:

Folks, I appreciate everyone waiting for and wanting the final volumes of the series - so do I. As much we plan for every contingency, some things pop up unexpectedly. While I don't have a happy update as of today, I do expect these to get out there this year.

Note that I can't be on every forum, so for Motown and/or Select questions & comments, contact classic.motown@umusic.com - I see every email there. Any reply from there can be posted.

Harry Weinger

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 5:26 am:

I have been told that the delay is due to licencing issues so read into that what you will.

Copley

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 6:52 pm:

That's about the size of it, Copley. But I think things are underway again now, and it's to be hoped we shall see those last two volumes before long ...

Keith Hughes

...let's hope the wait will be over soon...

Last edited by grapevine; 08-11-2010 at 06:49 PM.