[REMOVE ADS]

Cool Coming Soon! Pattie Brooks New Single!

I call Scherrie Payne, Pamela Vincent, and Joyce Vincent The Gold Team because they sang on Freda's "Band of Gold." As always, I have them supporting the ever beautiful Pattie Brooks on her new single, "It's All About the Music." Written by Marilyn McLeod ["Love Hangover" and "365 Days a Year [[Same Ol' Love)"], and I have just published a teaser video on YouTube.

When the full video is released, you will see the effervescent Vincent Sisters in the studio [Scherrie was out of town when we shot it]. Pamela, of course, did the amazing vocal arrangements.

Hope you enjoy the preview. I will upload a link to the full video when released!

My videographer is Detroit's own Christopher Alexander, who shot the DreamGirls Dance Project footage.
    Last edited by sgianatos; 01-28-2011 at 05:06 AM.