[REMOVE ADS]

Any "glee" watchers

I've been checking out the show GLEE lately and I actually find it very entertaining. The show is well written and funny and they have a group of some of the SANGINEST kids that I've heard in a while. Here are two favorite musical clips RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH and LISTEN [[from Dream Girls)

Full clip of "River Deep, Mountain High""

And I'm young myself but this is not hip to me. lol Bad writing too lol

no. its fame in the 21st century.the 80's version was bad enough and flash dance too along with dirty dancing.i'm diving for cover right now! all of the above is IMO and IMO only.if you like them,good.cant beat a film/prog that you enjoy can you?

I've never seen the show but I am guessing it is like "Fame" from the 80's?

I have only seen one episode but many clips and I love the way they reintroduce old tunes but my all time fave in that arena is Kids Inc.

lol @ the GLEE blows...it does have a FAME feel to it...I enjoy the singing and comedy. I live a very busy life and it's my guilty pleasure.

I am a big fan of the show. I only have a problem with the character of Sue, who I feel has gone from being over the top to just totally warped. But the singing is great. And some of the plot turns are very interesting.

I never watched the show, but the singing talent is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I am a big fan of the show. I only have a problem with the character of Sue, who I feel has gone from being over the top to just totally warped. But the singing is great. And some of the plot turns are very interesting.
    Sue is a bit off tha hook

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I have only seen one episode but many clips and I love the way they reintroduce old tunes but my all time fave in that arena is Kids Inc.
    I used to love Kids Incorporated...that show birthed out some good talent like Rahsaan Patterson, Fergie, Martika and a young dancer named Mario Lopez