[REMOVE ADS]

Florescent Ballard singing Gospel music!!!

Florence Ballard "Walk Around Heaven/Love Is Here" [[Remembering) Lerone ... https://youtu.be/Thuv9WXKasw via @YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Passett View Post
    Florence Ballard "Walk Around Heaven/Love Is Here" [[Remembering) Lerone ... https://youtu.be/Thuv9WXKasw via @YouTube
    I am sorry but that is not Florence Ballard singing. That is the late great Cassietta George. I know because I use to hear this recording just about every Sunday morning back in the sixties. I loved the recording and song so much that I had it sung at my father's funeral 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am sorry but that is not Florence Ballard singing. That is the late great Cassietta George. I know because I use to hear this recording just about every Sunday morning back in the sixties. I loved the recording and song so much that I had it sung at my father's funeral 10 years ago.
    You are correct. I remember this song [[but I thought it was the Caravans - was she part of the Caravans?). But this is definately not Flo Ballad. I wonder where they got that idea.
    Last edited by milven; 07-30-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    You are correct. I remember this song [[but I thought it was the Caravans - was she part of the Caravans?). But this is definately not Flo Ballad. I wonder where they got that idea.
    It's very confusing the way that it was posted but it's a memorial to Florence. It was posted by Cassietta George's nephew and evn in one of the comments he says that it's his aunt and yes, Cassietta was once a part of the Caravans.