[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Wild Honey

Wild Honey

Available at Dusty Groove and coming to amazon.
    I believe Freddi Poole was in this group.

I saw a picture with Freddie Poole as well as Vesta Williams in a group called Wild Honey. But I don't see either of them on the album cover above. Maybe it was a totally different group.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I saw a picture with Freddie Poole as well as Vesta Williams in a group called Wild Honey. But I don't see either of them on the album cover above. Maybe it was a totally different group.
    I wondered the same thing, Reese. I'm not aware of another group called 'Wild Honey' in the same era, though? Maybe someone out there can help.

Not much out there but I found a copy of the album label. Drive was a subsidiary of T.K. Records, if that information is correct.
    Name:  untamed.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  15.4 KB

Just sold out in a few hours at Dusty Groove. It's a Japanese import. Wish I could find out more about it....like...who's in the group?