[REMOVE ADS]

2 Question Concerning Bloodstone And A Song Called Cindy

I've asked the Bloodstone question a couple of times but never got an answer. I wanted to know the group member who sang on "You Know We've Learned" and that song where he's singing "Hey Love, Hey Love, Hey Love, What did you do to me? I know two guys who use to be in the group are dead is this singer one of them? I like those songs very much.

"Cindy, oh, oh, Cindy" What group sang that song? Thanks much for your replies.

mr_june,
    To answer your question, I'm not sure which member of Bloodstone sang lead vocals on "You Know We've Learned." Three members of the group have passed away. [[Roger Durham - drums, Melvin Webb- percussion and Willis Draffen- guitar/vocals)

They have a MySpace page. Perhaps you can drop them a line. [[if interested)

The group that recorded the song "Oh Cindy" are the Vibrations.

Thanks GeeTee for your reply and information.

You're welcome. I hope to see you April 23rd at our event @ Peabodys. [[you know the address)

What's up Mr June. Haven't talked with you for a while ,hope things are well with you and yours.
    About "What Did You Do To Me" ,parts 1&2 , from the "Unreal" album. There is a CD reissue that Rhino put out in 96. The track is
    written by Draffen ,who is credited with vocals on the album along with all the other members ,but....in my research of the group ,it is implied that McCormick and Williams did most of the lead vocals on Bloodstones tracks ,as one was a tenor and the other mid-range. However ,being a Draffen penned song ,he may have done it himself. Now take for example the first track on the LP ,"Outside Woman" ,[[a monster track also ,even for non-cheaters) ,penned by Williams ,is not the same voice on WDYDTM. That voice may be Williams. You would have to listen to more of the London label recordings to find out just who was who to be sure , which leads me to this piece of advice. All the London label LP's have jewels on them.
    I have the same E mail , you know how we do.