[REMOVE ADS]

Motown web sites???

There was another web site where a person did reviews of every Motown single in order of release dates. But I lost and forgot it.can anyone help me out. Thanks

Was it Motownjunkies.com?

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Was it Motownjunkies.com?
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  21.1 KB
    No! It is: motownjunkies.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 409
    No! It is: motownjunkies.co.uk
    Speaking of Motown Junkies, when are they going to resume posting reviews of the singles? It's been close to two years since the last review [[for The Isley's 'This Old Of Heart Of Mine').
    Last edited by Motown Eddie; 03-28-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Mea culpa, robb_k. And here's a link for anyone interested.

http://motownjunkies.co.uk

YES,my friend. thank you

Views: 290
    Stephane has a new child in the home, and is swamped with work from his career job, so it is unclear when he will return with new reviews. But, we posters are continuing to discuss these records, and provide historical information on them. So, we have continued interesting reading for Motown History fans over the past 2 years.

From just a quick five minute glance so far, this looks like an incredible website!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

You got it, david[s]!

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    From just a quick five minute glance so far, this looks like an incredible website!!! Thanks for sharing the link!
Views: 210
    Yes it is! It's not just great for Stephane's knowledgeable and insightful recording reviews, but we also have comments from expert historians, record collectors, old-time Motown producers, singers, musicians, songwriters and other connected people [[including Frances Nero, Cornell Blakely, Louvain Demps, Robert Dobyne, Bert Haney, and a lot more)!

I remember some time ago, the reviews of singles following 'This Old Heart Of Mine' were already written and would resume, but they have never materialised. I often visit the site for updates and really enjoyed reading all,the reviews. They helped me pass many a boring time at work!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 290
    Stephane has a new child in the home, and is swamped with work from his career job, so it is unclear when he will return with new reviews. But, we posters are continuing to discuss these records, and provide historical information on them. So, we have continued interesting reading for Motown History fans over the past 2 years.
    Thanks for the update on Stephane. And yes, we posters will continue to discuss the music from Motown.