[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves: 'Second Chance'

Great one, from Dr. Reeve's masterpiece 'The Rest of My Life', reissued by Funkytown Grooves with bonus tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QBx_ok6B8

I have that reissue. God bless these reissue labels like Funky Town Grooves and Big Break Records for bringing back these older treasures. These releases are done with such care and attention, with the usual wealth of bonus tracks [[mixes, unreleased stuff, etc). This is exactly HOW one should go about reissuing older recordings.

I will have to get this album at some point in the future, thanks for reminding me PeaceNHarmony

I remember looking it up and I loved "Thank You"... courtesy of Chairmen Of The Board lead singer General Johnson [[I can even hear him singing this one!)

Thanks for posting...is "Love Blind" on this re-release?

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    Thanks for posting...is "Love Blind" on this re-release?
    Hi Tony, just checked and "Love Blind" is on the original album and the CD rerelease. It is track five of side one, and was written by Martha Reeves herself.