[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes Pic Sleeve Needed.

Hello,
    I am doing a personal book on The Supremes [[group only) and cannot find the 45 picture sleeve for "Your Heart Belongs To Me" except for one that is badly stained. If anyone has a large image of that and doesn't mind sharing it, please forward to:

nathanj06@yahoo.com

Also has anyone confirmed who the fourth girl is in this photo? One site said it was Barbara Martin but the time frame doesn't match up. Thanks for any info.Name:  s149.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  25.9 KB

I recall this shot being discussed here in the past. IIRC, the mystery woman is a French model whose name escapes me.

I hope this helps

Name:  141932066607.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  41.5 KB

An even better copy:

Name:  m1027p.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  58.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nathanj06 View Post
    Hello,
    I am doing a personal book on The Supremes [[group only) and cannot find the 45 picture sleeve for "Your Heart Belongs To Me" except for one that is badly stained. If anyone has a large image of that and doesn't mind sharing it, please forward to:

nathanj06@yahoo.com

Also has anyone confirmed who the fourth girl is in this photo? One site said it was Barbara Martin but the time frame doesn't match up. Thanks for any info.Name:  s149.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  25.9 KB
    The woman is French model Ariane Sorps.

Thank you so much for verifying the lady n the photo. Carole, the first one you posted is the one I have and was somewhat difficult to clean up. However the second one depending on size looks nice but it's very small on here. Could you post a link or perhaps send it to my email? It has to be a large image to print well. Thanks!

Carole, I just checked my email and the image was too small for what I'm doing. Thank you so much for your help as it is very much appreciated. I'll find a large one eventually. The rest of The Supremes picture sleeves are relatively easier to find.

One of those you sent did the trick Carole. I made some adjustments and it will work perfectly. Thank you!