[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Smokey Robinson

Happy 77th Birthday to one of the pioneers of Motown, the great William "Smokey" Robinson Jr, born February 19, 1940. Throw on your favorite Miracles album or CD Sunday and reflect on the contributions this great man made to Motown, and the music world in general.
    Smokey was very deserving of the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. If you have not seen the show, catch it on your local PBS station. Such a humble man, and a living legend. Here's to many more birthdays Smokey!
    Darin

Happy birthday Smokey. Thank you for the music and please continue giving it to us

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    Happy 77th Birthday to one of the pioneers of Motown, the great William "Smokey" Robinson Jr, born February 19, 1940. Throw on your favorite Miracles album or CD Sunday and reflect on the contributions this great man made to Motown, and the music world in general.
    Smokey was very deserving of the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. If you have not seen the show, catch it on your local PBS station. Such a humble man, and a living legend. Here's to many more birthdays Smokey!
    Darin
    The word legend does not do this great man justice. This guy has seen it all and done it all, and as you say Darin such a friendly and humble man. I had the great pleasure of conducting a lengthy interview with our man towards the end of last year. I was initially granted 2 hours but we ended up talking for almost 4.5 hours. He was surprisingly frank when discussing certain subjects, and i learned a great deal from him, and he has been in touch with me since despite only being vaguely acquainted prior to our interview. Here's to many more years. I salute you Smokey.

Happy Birthday Smokey Robinson, you legend!!!!!

[[Belated) Happy 77th Birthday to Smokey Robinson.

Happy birthday, Smoke!

Happy Birthday Smokey!

Happy Belated Birthday SMOKEEEEYY !!!!

Happy Birthday to one of the all time greats

Hope your birthday was super, Smokey!

Happy birthday and thank you!