[REMOVE ADS]

Patti Drew - Back On Stage After 40 yrs.

Thank you for this Brother_Love. I just sent this to my wife at work as she is a big Patti Drew fan. Wow, her voice is shot but I'm glad to see her out and about. I wonder if Carlton Black is still around. Also, do you have the entire show with all the other acts? I definitely want to see the Fuzz. Video quality is great.

Really nice seeing and hearing the Fuzz. Are those the original singers? The lead looks pretty young to have been in a group 40 years ago.

Good to see Patti back, even though she's not what she used to be. We've lost so many greats; anytime someone special is still here to give us a performance is to be treasured.

Wow,ms.patti drew,cool.

Here, Here Sansradio!
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Good to see Patti back, even though she's not what she used to be. We've lost so many greats; anytime someone special is still here to give us a performance is to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Really nice seeing and hearing the Fuzz. Are those the original singers? The lead looks pretty young to have been in a group 40 years ago.
    I'm pretty sure that the lead singer is one of the originals girls and the one who wrote the songs and sang lead. We know that one of the original members passed away so I'd say that the other two are replacements as like you said they are too youthful looking.

whoa - - anyone know how to reach her? There's a lady I'd love to record for an upcoming soul tv release. I'm also looking for Tina Britt. Please send me an email at tjlproductions@aol.com

Wow, she looks gorgeous!