[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I'm not surprised, but it’s still disappointing official releases are unlikely. C'est la vie. At least in this internet era they are able to be seen and enjoyed. Bootlegs/home tapings are another source. Most of the TV specials I taped [[VCR) at the time, and later transferred to DVD. They're not the absolute best quality but they are still very enjoyable and I’m grateful to have them.

How very awesome that you were able to spend so much time interviewing Miss Ross! Is there anything else you can share from the interview at this time? Is your book a memoir?
    Iam not entirely sure what format it will take. At the moment i have provisional plans to write a book of my time working with Diana [[1988-2000), but i am not certain there will be sufficient interest, and my other idea is to write a book about my experiences working with various celebrities between 1982 and 2009. Of the many celebrities i encountered Diana remains my absolute favourite, but i honestly do not know how i will proceed. I have interviewed all surviving Supremes with the exception of Cindy and Jean, but i have interviewed a very close friend of Cindy , and it looks like Jean is about to relent after many years of trying. I am also due to interview Mary Wilson in June 2017 which will be my 3rd interview with her in the past 18 months. It is all up in the air at the moment and i thank you for your interest, and also ask for your patience in this complex matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Iam not entirely sure what format it will take. At the moment i have provisional plans to write a book of my time working with Diana [[1988-2000), but i am not certain there will be sufficient interest, and my other idea is to write a book about my experiences working with various celebrities between 1982 and 2009. Of the many celebrities i encountered Diana remains my absolute favourite, but i honestly do not know how i will proceed. I have interviewed all surviving Supremes with the exception of Cindy and Jean, but i have interviewed a very close friend of Cindy , and it looks like Jean is about to relent after many years of trying. I am also due to interview Mary Wilson in June 2017 which will be my 3rd interview with her in the past 18 months. It is all up in the air at the moment and i thank you for your interest, and also ask for your patience in this complex matter.
    Bluerock, do you mind if I ask: "Are these interviews in person or over the telephone... or a combination or both?"

Quote Originally Posted by greg jones View Post
    Bluerock, do you mind if I ask: "Are these interviews in person or over the telephone... or a combination or both?"
    They were in person Greg, and took place early last month.