[REMOVE ADS]

The very first time

Hey gang,i'm in a miracles mood today,so let me ask you what was the very first song you heard by them? For me it was[bad girl]and i was hooked.

"Bad Girl" was the first one I remember also.

The one I remember singing along with was "You Really Got a Hold On Me". This is a while after all the early hits like "Shop Around" etc.

The first one I remember is Got A Job, which was an answer record to the Silhouettes novelty record of Get A Job. I did not like either song and thought that both groups would be one hit wonders. I was right about the Silouettes and wrong about the Miracles.

The first record that I bought by them was Bad Girl, but I think it was on a blue label and not Motown. Still had no idea that they would become the legendary Motown Miracles

First one I remember hearing is "I Second That Emotion". I liked it and bought it pretty soon after I think. Of course I now love it for the absolute classic that it is!

I remember others but Going to a go go really hooked me!

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  21.1 KB
    "Got a Job" was the 1st Miracles song I heard , and bought. I also bought "I Cry", their 2nd End record, and bought "Bad Girl on Chess [[the blue label), and also found it on Motown a few years later, and I also bought their 2nd Chess record, "All I Want Is You".
    Name:  Miracles12.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  39.2 KB
    Name:  Miracles5.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  29.0 KB
    Name:  Miracles2.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  27.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for posting the images.