[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wish their appearance from earlier that year in '65 where they performed Stop in the name of love and Come See About Me would surface. I've seen snippets of it on various talk shows.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    Wish their appearance from earlier that year in '65 where they performed Stop in the name of love and Come See About Me would surface. I've seen snippets of it on various talk shows.
    I'm positive this was from Mike Douglas too. Sometime in the spring of 1967. Does anyone remember this or can confirm a date?
    Name:  Mike Douglas Show - 1967.jpg [[1).jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  50.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I'm positive this was from Mike Douglas too. Sometime in the spring of 1967. Does anyone remember this or can confirm a date?
    Brad: I believe this is from The Andy Williams Show [[Jan 22, 1967). They Performed Love Is Here, a medley of hits and Let There Be Love [[with Andy).

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_raven View Post
    Brad: I believe this is from The Andy Williams Show [[Jan 22, 1967). They Performed Love Is Here, a medley of hits and Let There Be Love [[with Andy).
    This isn't from the Andy Williams Show. When they sang STOP! [[as part of the hits medley) on his show, they were all on the same level of the stage, unlike the photo above.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    That photo first showed up in the 1974 "Diana Ross & the Supremes Anthology" in the booklet. Not sure if it was from Mike Douglas, but we had those costumes at the Hitsville Museum in the late 80s.