[REMOVE ADS]

Question Dave Hamilton Sacred Sound Gospel Soul Label TCB

Hello everyone, I am looking for any 45's on Dave Hamilton's Sacred Sound Gospel Label under Demoristic Publishing, Recordings at TCB Studios. I recently discovered the gospel productions at TCB Studios. I never knew he had a gospel soul label!! Here is a list of the discography of what I have found so far. Came from an old blog I found. If anyone has anything for sale or know of whereabouts for some of these please pm me. Open to any info regarding these artists if possible too. I appreciate any kind of help.

Steven

Dave Hamilton
    Sacred Sound, sometimes Sacred Sounds, [[Partial?) Discography
    1587 Highland, Detroit, Demoristic Publishing, TCB Studios

Johnson Spiritual Singers: "I Feel The Spirit" "Tear Your Kingdom Down" J49

Rev. Evans: "Lifes Pathway" You Can't Hurry God" AR 3567

The Scott Singers: "I'm Gonna Ride This Train" "When The Saints Go Marching In" AR1228

The Scott Singers: "No Good Without The Lord" "I'm Not Ready To Die" SS15

Little Stevie and The Reynolds Singers: "Jesus Is With Me" "Part Two" AR 1087

The National Independent Singers: "Someday We'll Be Together" "Just To Live On High" 203/204

The National Independence Singers: "Nobody But The Lord" "I Have A Father Who Can" 200

Umble Faith: "I Still Remember" "Moses in Egypt Land" SS14

The Sensational Sunset Paraders: "He's A Friend of Mine" He's All I Need" SP001

The Soul Inspirerers: "He's All I Need" "Grown Old And Feeble" AR964

The Fantastic Voices of Joy: "The Little Light" "What A Friend" AR1015

The Detroit Silvertones – “Dear Lord / Down Here Praying" AR966

Sensational Angeletts: "I Heard A Voice" "Same" XX-2

Pure In Heart Travellers: "God's Word Never Fails" "I Need Your Power" AR870

anybody out there have any of these gospel releases? appreciate any help

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  21.1 KB
    Sorry, I don't have any. They're all to recent for me to have. I have some Detroit Gospel records, but they're mostly from the early '60s. The few late '60s I have are not from Dave Hamilton labels.