[REMOVE ADS]

Mary's NYC show tonight

SRO at BB Kings tonight. Mary looked beautiful and opened with Here's To Life and received huge applause. She brought the house down with Love Child and somewhat surprisingly Walk the Line which many people knew and others really got into. Three standing ovations.for I am Changing, and a finale medley of I Cant Get No Satisfaction. Bad Case of Loving You and Last Dance. One of my faves she did was Smile. Hard to move around it was so packed and people dancing all over. Mary said one of stars of Empire there and people clapped. I forget his name and singer Alyson Williams. A wonderful show. more to come! Andy there and couldn't give me a copy of A go go but it's coming!

Thanks for the review Luke. Mary Wilson is a treasure.

Your welcome thanxal. She sure is.

Great review Luke, thank you! Here is an interview Mary did with PIX 11 regarding her concert in NYC:

http://pix11.com/2017/02/03/music-le...-kings-in-nyc/

Someone in the know who was also at the show told me some very big things are coming along for Mary!

Yes mary put on a great show she still has it and seems t get better exceptt f a few audio issues she was great. I got up f the supremes sing a long long time since i did that. Her donna summers tribute last dance and rolling stones brown sugar closed t show. Afer t show mary recognized me as a former fan club president and asked me t get her something t eat cause she had a long line of autograph seekers. I was happy t help my friend diane von zech did her hair f t show

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Yes mary put on a great show she still has it and seems t get better exceptt f a few audio issues she was great. I got up f the supremes sing a long long time since i did that. Her donna summers tribute last dance and rolling stones brown sugar closed t show. Afer t show mary recognized me as a former fan club president and asked me t get her something t eat cause she had a long line of autograph seekers. I was happy t help my friend diane von zech did her hair f t show
    Hey Fran, I saw you up on that stage partying......LOL!

Why didnt u come up too

Why didnt u come up too
    Because I was in Toronto that night. I saw you on the video. Mary knows I never come up on stage so in some places, she comes out into audience to me. LOL!

Fran I was so happy to see you were there. I know Mary is always happy to see you and people that she knows at her shows.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Fran I was so happy to see you were there. I know Mary is always happy to see you and people that she knows at her shows.
    Keep on doing ur thing ur a information book. Martha snd her vandellas coming mar 18 i msy go see martha

Keep on doing ur thing ur a information book. Martha snd her vandellas coming mar 18 i msy go see martha

Fran thanks. Would please check your private messages on here ? Thanks