[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Nicodemo Scarfo, ex-Philadelphia mob boss, dies in prison

    I know this is huge news in Philly and Atlantic City. Little Nicky was in the news daily when I lived there:

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...D=ansmsnnews11

  2. #2
    Hey marv...are you a made guy???[hehe]

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey marv...are you a made guy???[hehe]
    Yes! homemade........................hehehehehehehe!

  4. #4
    But no kidding. I can remember just getting off of the plane and getting a rental car in July 1985. I turn on the radio and one of the first things I heard was this guy named D'Alfonso being shot and murder outside of this candy store in South Philly by Scrafo's gang. I was like WTF?

  5. #5
    Sounds like a scene from[goodfellas].

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Sounds like a scene from[goodfellas].
    It was really like Goodfellas from Atlantic City to New York City in those days. You went to casinos to gamble....they were there. You went to the clubs in Philly or NYC, they were there. Luckily, they liked me! LOL! I never, ever had a problem getting in anywhere LOL!

  7. #7
    He was a savage. The stories about how he took over the Philly mob from Angelo Bruno will make your hair stand up.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He was a savage. The stories about how he took over the Philly mob from Angelo Bruno will make your hair stand up.
    Uh, uh. Savages are somewhat human.....................he was a Demon in the flesh! It's been said that grown men would piss on themselves upon seeing him enter a restaurant out of fear!

  9. #9
    That dude upset the apple cart. Bruno had things running smoothly and making profits for everybody in his organization. Everybody is not motivated by profits and smooth operations, though. Scarfo killed loyal soldiers who happened to know that he was responsible for certain things, sometimes when they were the ones who took the orders and did them. When you hear somebody talk about Black on Black crime, give them a couple of books about the mob.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    That dude upset the apple cart. Bruno had things running smoothly and making profits for everybody in his organization. Everybody is not motivated by profits and smooth operations, though. Scarfo killed loyal soldiers who happened to know that he was responsible for certain things, sometimes when they were the ones who took the orders and did them. When you hear somebody talk about Black on Black crime, give them a couple of books about the mob.
    Little Nicky would just kill people, sometimes for the fun of it I think. He was rough and liked to be perceived as rough. I also think he may have had the short guy or Napoleon complex because he would seem to just want to kill everybody at times. He wore the sharpest suits. I saw him once coming out of one of those two level funeral homes on South Broad Street. Sharp as a tack! He was friends with legendary Philly DJ Jerry Blavats.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    uh, uh. Savages are somewhat human.....................he was a demon in the flesh! It's been said that grown men would piss on themselves upon seeing him enter a restaurant out of fear!
    that same thing happens to folk upon hearing that they've been invited to greasy grady's.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    that same thing happens to folk upon hearing that they've been invited to greasy grady's.
    and they'd better show up ............or else? LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.