[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Too bad that I like Sam & Dave records so much that I won't be deleting them from my hard drive. Glad Dave Prater won't be around to hear his partner sing. I'm pretty sure their last years together were a huge bucket of piss and bad times, anyway.

What's he going to sing? "Oh Damn! Don's Comin'" and "Don's Heart's Cold, Man" to the strains of "Hold On, I'm Comin'" and "I'm A Soul Man"? Maybe he can slip "Sue Me" instead of "Soothe Me" in there as well.

Jerry, we're cut from the same cloth. Kanye just got the ax from my digital rotations for his shenanigans; I'm contemplating doing the same for Loretta Lynn and Shirley Caesar as well.
    Sam Moore just broke my heart. Like you mentioned, it'll be agony to delete his stuff. The jury's still out. Chrisette Michelle is someone I used to admire as well; such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Jerry, we're cut from the same cloth. Kanye just got the ax from my digital rotations for his shenanigans; I'm contemplating doing the same for Loretta Lynn and Shirley Caesar as well.
    Sam Moore just broke my heart. Like you mentioned, it'll be agony to delete his stuff. The jury's still out. Chrisette Michelle is someone I used to admire as well; such a shame.
    You can add Tony Orlando because he just signed on to perform. I can't believe they couldn't get one top artist that was famous..............in this century! LOL!!!!
    Last edited by marv2; 01-19-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Shirley Caesar? I Googled it and couldn't find her participating. Or are you talking about her #unameitchallenge lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Shirley Caesar? I Googled it and couldn't find her participating. Or are you talking about her #unameitchallenge lawsuit?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shirley Caesars partiocipating in the Orange fools inauguration. Bigots usually stick together.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2935094

Jerry, I should have clarified: I'm boycotting Caesar for her homophobia as opposed to her politics. Not sure if she's a Drumpf supporter.

Jerry, I should have clarified: I'm boycotting Caesar for her homophobia as opposed to her politics. Not sure if she's a Drumpf supporter.
    Me too sansradio and ive got a few of her cds that will be donate to charity.

I understand. Put Kim Burrell on that blacklist. She had two cents to offer in that regard and seemed to be surprised when Ellen cancelled her appearance.