[REMOVE ADS]

Blue Magic question

Hello,

For a long time, I had tried to get Blue Magic on our "Wall of Fame" and a few years ago, I thought it might happen when I spoke to Richard Pratt and he told me everyone was getting back together. Then, I saw that Ted came back for a while without Richard and now there are three touring Blue Magics. We have our autographed picture courtesy of Richard but what happened? I think I may know the answer being the almighty dollar but it is a shame and even more so when two brothers are involved.

Sh*t like this seems to happen all the time, satipe

For me [[IMHO) is not important the inclusion of one of my favorite group or solo artist in the Wall Of Fame. If this is the case I think "well, they have had ANOTHER recognition"; but in the case of Blue Magic [[and so many others), they have the enthusiastic followers by thousand or millions of worldwide fans. There's a lot of masterpiece films with no one Oscar or another recognition. There's a lot of writers with no one "best seller"... The intrinsecal value is not questioned for that.

Every one should to have our own "hall of fame" with our favorite artists. I think this way from many time ago, when I saw how the "imitators" [[beatles, stones, deep puple,..) have those recognition and the original Blues, R & B and the real inventors of Rock masters are so "minoritary"... Every one who is included in the Hall is great BUT NOT VICEVERSA [[there are so many luminaries who doesn't appears).