[REMOVE ADS]

"love don't live here any more" rose royce

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! THIS IS NOT GWEN DICKEY!!! HELP ME MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvus7 View Post
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! THIS IS NOT GWEN DICKEY!!! HELP ME MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF THIS!!!!
    I don't know who that is. That is not even the original recording. It starts off different, strange from the real recording. Someone else did this with Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher" that has received millions of views and it is not even Jackie!

Hey, marv..Happy Holidays!!!! this "version" was played on Pandora, while I was at work!!! I told my co-workers that this was not Rose Royce, and of course, an argument ensued!!LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvus7 View Post
    Hey, marv..Happy Holidays!!!! this "version" was played on Pandora, while I was at work!!! I told my co-workers that this was not Rose Royce, and of course, an argument ensued!!LOL!!
    Thank you and same to you Dvus! My mother received a set of CD's about a year ago through the mail of singers imitating many old Motown Classics. I could tell immediately that they were bogus recordings when I heard them. I am not quite sure why people do this other than to make a quick buck off of cheap knock-offs.

What the????!!!! Is this about??? That's just wrong.