[REMOVE ADS]

Debbie Reynolds Dies at 84

Just a day or so after her daughter Carrie Fisher passes, legendary actress Debbie Reynolds has died at age 84.

Okay. Pardon my French but this has me ****ed up right now. I heard she went to the hospital but had no clue why. How truly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Okay. Pardon my French but this has me ****ed up right now. I heard she went to the hospital but had no clue why. How truly sad.
    Three people I know died since yesterday.

Shattering. Debbie was such a ray of sunshine, a dynamo through all her adversity. Truly unsinkable. God bless her soul and Carrie's.

And lest we forget...Debbie's #1 tune "Tammy" was the inspiration for our beloved Tamla imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Three people I know died since yesterday.
    I'm sorry to hear it, Marv. It seems like every other year, the holiday season takes more people that I love. I had two cousins who were born one year apart on New Year's Eve. One died two years ago the day after Thanksgiving and the other died the same year on Christmas Eve. To make things doubly salty, the second cousin's mother died 25 years earlier on Christmas Eve. His younger brother already fell into a deep depression every year at this time after their mom died. I can only imagine how much he hates the holiday season now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'm sorry to hear it, Marv. It seems like every other year, the holiday season takes more people that I love. I had two cousins who were born one year apart on New Year's Eve. One died two years ago the day after Thanksgiving and the other died the same year on Christmas Eve. To make things doubly salty, the second cousin's mother died 25 years earlier on Christmas Eve. His younger brother already fell into a deep depression every year at this time after their mom died. I can only imagine how much he hates the holiday season now.
    It is tough. Thank you and I am sorry for your loses as well Jerry. My cousin Jackie was one of the three people.
    One of my favorite HS teachers passed last week.

Very sad news to wake up to. The shock of Carrie's tragic passing probably had more than a little to do with it. The loss of a child is the biggest curse to befall any person. Dreadful news, but i guess mother and daughter are reunited in heaven for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Very sad news to wake up to. The shock of Carrie's tragic passing probably had more than a little to do with it. The loss of a child is the biggest curse to befall any person. Dreadful news, but i guess mother and daughter are reunited in heaven for eternity.
    They truly are my dear Bluebrock. A mom should never outlive her kids and now Mom and daughter are together with the Lord.

Bummer,debbie was so cute and he movies were wholesome another legend gone-r.i.p.