[REMOVE ADS]

Northern Soul - The Movie- on UK TV over Christmas

Northern Soul - The Movie - On UK TV Over Christmas
    For those interested, the movie "Northern Soul" is being shown on UK TV over the Christmas period.

It is on Film 4 [[ Freeview, Free Sat, Virgin, Sky) on Friday 23 December at 10.45

Great soundtrack, reasonable storyline .....a bit dark at times, but worth watching.

Thanks for the alert. I've not fully waded through the festive listings yet so hadn't seen that it was on. I look forward to seeing it, although if I remember rightly some people thought it wasn't as good as Soul Boy [[which I enjoyed).

Hi Alan
    I think you will enjoy it..of course the music is guaranteed, strong story but it goes down the drug use road, and becomes a bit 'dark'.
    Overuse of bad language As well [[IMO)
    But overall, worth watching.

I'm looking forward to it Snakepit. For once there's quite a bit to watch and listen to over Christmas this year. In addition to the music items there are a lot of rather good recent films as well. Hope to see as much as I can. [[By the way, I think that there's an overuse of bad language in many films these days!)

Bump for those interested

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  21.1 KB
    I'd like to see it, but I won't be in The UK until May. I hope I can watch it online on a stream some day.