[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Dennis Coffey New Album

    Hello everyone. My new album "Hot Coffey in the D: Burnin' at Morey Baker's Showplace" will be released on January 13, 2017. The vinyl came out on November 25th. http://denniscoffeysite.com/whats-ha...-d-11-26-2016/

  2. #2
    That's what I call a good news "Under the Moonlight" is still one of my favorite album of the genre

  3. #3
    The vinyl came out
    This alone made me smile.

    Will the January release be available as a download or CD?

  4. #4
    The January 13th release will be CD, downloads, and streaming. There will also be a 15 minute video for promotional purposes.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis_coffey View Post
    The January 13th release will be CD, downloads, and streaming. There will also be a 15 minute video for promotional purposes.
    Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to it.

  6. #6
    Here is a new article on the album written by Gary Graff in Billboard today. http://denniscoffeysite.com/funk-leg...sive-premiere/

  7. #7
    I will be getting it in time for Christmas. Thanks Dennis and rock on!

    Marv

  8. #8
    I bought the vinyl when it came out on Black Friday, great package by Resonance and the music is fantastic!

    -Patrick

    Quote Originally Posted by dennis_coffey View Post
    Hello everyone. My new album "Hot Coffey in the D: Burnin' at Morey Baker's Showplace" will be released on January 13, 2017. The vinyl came out on November 25th. http://denniscoffeysite.com/whats-ha...-d-11-26-2016/

  9. #9
    My CD will be coming out on January 13th. I will be selling a few advance copies at the Northern Lights Lounge this Tuesday in the D. This album was recorded live in 1968 when I was also doing sessions at Motown. http://denniscoffeysite.com/whats-happening-d-1-7-2016/

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis_coffey View Post
    My CD will be coming out on January 13th. I will be selling a few advance copies at the Northern Lights Lounge this Tuesday in the D. This album was recorded live in 1968 when I was also doing sessions at Motown. http://denniscoffeysite.com/whats-happening-d-1-7-2016/
    Thanks for the update Dennis .

  11. #11
    I am playing Tuesday night at Northern Lights Lounge in the D. My new CD got the Editor's Pick in Downbeat Magazine.
    http://denniscoffeysite.com/whats-ha...g-d-1-21-2017/

  12. #12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR