[REMOVE ADS]

For Diana Ross Fans...STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Will someone kindly explain this to me?

http://www.ioffer.com/i/diana-ross-r...-set-512324456
    Last edited by sansradio; 11-25-2016 at 12:28 PM.

It is not an official release. I own it and very good it is too if a little pricey. It merely gathers together bonus material from previous releases as well as the original release. It is very well put together but there is no previously unreleased material. My advice? Wait for the official release which will contain previously unreleased material., if it ever sees the light of day of course, and if it does you will be able to buy a physical release from this seller. They also had the Wiz album and the expanded "baby it's me" on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    It is not an official release. I own it and very good it is too if a little pricey. It merely gathers together bonus material from previous releases as well as the original release. It is very well put together but there is no previously unreleased material. My advice? Wait for the official release which will contain previously unreleased material., if it ever sees the light of day of course, and if it does you will be able to buy a physical release from this seller. They also had the Wiz album and the expanded "baby it's me" on cd.
    I also agree that it is not an official release. I have had experiencs with things like this in the past and I agree with Bluerock. The key to the entire matter lies in this representation in the IOffer:

2 SILVER INKJET CD-R Set

Oh well, at least it was more than her most recent visit to the Market, which can cause a headline. Thanks for posting.

Thank you both for your valued expertise! They sure did a bang-up job on the cover and track listing, hunh? The inclusion of "For Once in My Life" and the Barbara Walters interview sure had me amped. I'll definitely hold off. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Oh well, at least it was more than her most recent visit to the Market, which can cause a headline. Thanks for posting.
    Now that's hilarious!

ROSS expanded is coming but it will be digital only with some unreleased tracks.unlike Go Go which will get both a digital release and physical.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    ROSS expanded is coming but it will be digital only with some unreleased tracks.unlike Go Go which will get both a digital release and physical.
    Where did you here this about Ross 78?

It might look good but it seems to me that Motown, Universal and Diana Ross are being ripped off since no-one will receive any royalties. In that case I suggest it may be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Where did you here this about Ross 78?
    from a very good source who is in the music business. no release date yet ,awaiting approval from universal. think this set will have unreleased tracks from producer Jeffrey Bowen that were discovered during the Baby It's Me expanded release.

from a very good source who is in the music business. no release date yet ,awaiting approval from universal. think this set will have unreleased tracks from producer Jeffrey Bowen that were discovered during the Baby It's Me expanded release.
    Thanks for the info. I sure wish they hurry up. We ain't getting any younger. Lol

That is correct David. I reckon we could see it by mid 2017.