[REMOVE ADS]

Martha on BBC Radio this Christmas

Along with Dolly Parton and Bruce Springsteen http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38068003

This I should wonderful news dear shrrpmoves and further proof that the First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reeves is the voice and face of Motown. Can we listen to this in the US?

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta

BBC radio and TV programmes all tend to have a listen again facility. I know that Radio programmes can be heard overseas but I am not sure about TV programmes.....unless, of course, they are put up on youtube..

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    This I should wonderful news dear shrrpmoves and further proof that the First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reeves is the voice and face of Motown. Can we listen to this in the US?

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta
    The BBC iPlayer is now blocking non UK IP addresses. Try connecting to the web via a UK proxy...otherwise I'm sure someone will post it on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post

thank you again,

fondly,

Roberta
    We will have to sort something out for my wonderful and dear friend Roberta. You will get to see it by hook or by crook Roberta. Worry not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    We will have to sort something out for my wonderful and dear friend Roberta. You will get to see it by hook or by crook Roberta. Worry not.
    God bless you my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta xx

Guys, it's a radio programme, so you won't be able to see anything! But hearing it may be possible....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    Guys, it's a radio programme, so you won't be able to see anything! But hearing it may be possible....

That's true. I've never had a problem tuning into internet stations around the World.