[REMOVE ADS]

Amazon Credit Card Question

I usually place my ACE/KENT orders through Amazon for which I had my credit card number stored and on file: xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx
    There is a 4 digit routing number which changed from the old card without the chip to a different 4 digit routing number on the new card. Does anyone know if the information on file for Amazon.com needs to be notified of the four digit change? Any idea what is involved? Thank you.

Go into your Amazon account, click on "Hello.. Your Account" in the upper right part of the page. Under that click Your Account [[should be the first thing there). The second box is labelled Amazon Wallet, under Payment Methods click on Manage Payment Options. A list will come up of your payment options. Click on the one that's changed and when it comes up, click Edit. This should allow you to make changes on the information.

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Go into your Amazon account, click on "Hello.. Your Account" in the upper right part of the page. Under that click Your Account [[should be the first thing there). The second box is labelled Amazon Wallet, under Payment Methods click on Manage Payment Options. A list will come up of your payment options. Click on the one that's changed and when it comes up, click Edit. This should allow you to make changes on the information.
    Thanks for helping me to accomplish this. Appreciate it.

You're welcome. Gotta make sure we all can keep the music coming right to our mailboxes!