[REMOVE ADS]

Beyonce & dixie chicks on cma

First thing I want to say is I've been a fan of the Dixie Chicks for over 20 years now but that's
    just how I am with music. That said I'm very sure this was a very calculated career move
    for Bey in her round up fans across the globe and a brilliant one too. After locking up the
    pro-black and proud audience with Formation, sis reels in the grass roots rural and country
    crowd [[un-apologetically predominately white folks) cementing her chosen role as the most
    powerful female artist in the industry today. That's what babygirl wants, isn't it? I hope
    her off stage life is as sweet as the spotlite because big bubbles bursting can be very messy...
    Still I'm happy for her and hope she can handle all the backlash that's already started on the
    'net......

Enjoyed Bey with the Dixie Chicks....
    Clint stepped over to the other side with the Pointer Sisters [[miss ya June).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spG9xrGUFbw
    Last edited by lakeside; 11-06-2016 at 12:25 PM.

If you care to follow the links on the menu to the right of that Clint Black and Pointers
    video you'll see the Conway Twitty and Sam Moore duet of A Rainy Night in Georgia. I own
    and still enjoy the song and it always reminds me of my uncle [[RIP) who was a big Conway
    fan...Great stuff...

Beyonce was totally hot!