[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    hehehehehehe...ol mel iss that you,whi i been a waytin fer ya ol pardner,whi me n mi mule iss still down here en tha ol soulmines just a digging an singin,cornfibitty i just knowed you wood sho upp,whi them mules is so happy that they dun tuuk ta dancin!!!
    Hey pardner so your still a prospectin with those durn tootin mules hic burp sheesh that's some years now burp I've got ma jug in hand and a raising it to you and those mules hic burp and having a lil ol jig yeeee-haw hic burp scuse me thar pardner

Hey moe/mojo thanks for letting me know about the reunion

You are so welcome, Mello!! It wouldn't be a SDF reunion without you!!

I woke up this morning with the "Let's Go Krogering" jingle running through my brain, did a web search that led to Artie Fields, followed that and wound up back here for the first time in a long while!

Good to see you, Bob!

Hey, I just thought of someone else I haven't seen in years: cronik.

Bob...so very good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_olhsson View Post
    I woke up this morning with the "Let's Go Krogering" jingle running through my brain, did a web search that led to Artie Fields, followed that and wound up back here for the first time in a long while!
    I remember that jingle growing up.

Does Colton still come by here? I was thinking of him as he loved The Mad Lads and we will be interviewing John Gary Williams.

Hey !

hey paladin,how ya been pardner great to hear from you.
    been doing great my friend........I'm still hanging.....:-)

yes sir been out on the range too long........

Quote Originally Posted by Mel and then some View Post
    Hey paladin how's things
    cool beans got to get back in the hang of responding, hell I'm all over the place.....

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    yes sir been out on the range too long........
    Paladin, memba me? How are you? I hope all is well.

i remember some of the names
    cheers to ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by kevgo View Post
    hey folks. It's good to be back. Let's make this go-round a good one.

Kevin goins - kevgo
    hey kev,you da man great to see ya!!

Hi Ralph, thank you for your invitation to Soulful Detroit's reunion. Hope you are doing well.

I think i registered at Soulful Detroit's board somewhere around 2004/2005? After reading an informative thread about bassplayers, i got excited to join the discussion. Through the years i enjoyed reading interesting, informative and trivia posts by members such as StuBass, JuiceFree20, DVDMike, Weldon McDougal, WonderB, Richard Searling, Miss M (not shure if i spelled her name correct, but i remember she did some management or public relations for Ronnie McNeir?), Marv2, Abfan, Robb_K, Soulster, and a few more whose names i can't recall at the moment.

Thanks again everyone for all the years of fun(k)!
    Last edited by cozmic; 10-27-2016 at 06:30 PM.

I hope everyone sticks around and posts a lot!

Marv........Sure do my friend......How have you been...I drop in from time to time......trying to learn how to post with ease and grace, sometimes when I try to reply with a quote my space bar won't separate words....

arr & bee...well well......thanks for the welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Paladin, memba me? How are you? I hope all is well.
    of
    course.......you da man !

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Marv........Sure do my friend......How have you been...I drop in from time to time......trying to learn how to post with ease and grace, sometimes when I try to reply with a quote my space bar won't separate words....
    I've been great, thanks.
    if you stick around, I promise I will try to help you if I can with you posting with a quote.

It is nice to see so many familiar posters. The outpouring of kindness I received from the SoulfulbDetroit board when my youngest brother suddenly died seven years ago is something I will never forget.
    Jim/Bags

I wish Ms M would come back. I'd love to hear her opinion of Donald Trump.

Yeah where is ms.m[the first female president]and finer than sweet wine...ms.m...where you at come on home!!!

Yeah where is ms.m[the first female president]and finer than sweet wine...ms.m...where you at come on home!!!
    She left because of an altercation with me. We were discussing the Obama-McClain election and she went off on me with no provocation whatsoever. I hit back much harder.

SHAME ON YOU,HITTING A WOMAN...[and a fine one too,hehe]YOU TWO GOTTA KISS AN MAKE UP...TELL YA WHAT JUST GET HER HERE AND I'LL KISS HER...MS,M WHERE YOU AT???

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  21.1 KB
    For Ralph ..............
    Mark has tried to sign on several times, but wasn't allowed. Have the settings changed such that members that have not posted for a long time are no longer recognised? Please PM me instructions for me to relay to him.

Mark,
    Email me your screen name.

ralph.terrana@gmail.com

I'm here behind the sofa hiding from the trick or treaters.

Kinda like old home week. Last time I looked, I was still here.....

Quote Originally Posted by bankhousedave View Post
    I'm here behind the sofa hiding from the trick or treaters.
    I use to do that, but they are some real determined kids on Long Island. LOL!

Hey Dave I use boiling hot tar from the top window and electrify my door bell 😉

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa...the last time the little tykes came around for [trick or treat??]i sent them down the the local eatery[greasy grady's]for a spooky good time..i still can't figure out why after they all ran out screaming,they moved out of the neighborhood the next day...strangest thing...hmmmm???

While signed in, thought I'd say hi. I'm here every day but don't usually have time to post anything. It's nice to see some of the old forum members checking in!

Just recently read a thread I had saved and laughed and laughed. It was the famous battle of Dyva and Wicked's Tay-Ta salad. Can someone find a link to that?

We had some really great times on this site. A big thank you to Lowell and Ralph!!!!!!!

Oldies

Hey Oldies. Nice to see you.

Hey nish,where you at??

Quote Originally Posted by oldiesmusicfan View Post
    While signed in, thought I'd say hi. I'm here every day but don't usually have time to post anything. It's nice to see some of the old forum members checking in!

Just recently read a thread I had saved and laughed and laughed. It was the famous battle of Dyva and Wicked's Tay-Ta salad. Can someone find a link to that?

We had some really great times on this site. A big thank you to Lowell and Ralph!!!!!!!

Oldies
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  21.1 KB
    Nice to see you back, Oldies!

You know I'm right......Hey boss lady, hope all is well with you and yourn.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyvanaye View Post
    You dead wrong....lol... Hey Destruction!

Doing fine now that you're back.....Junior Member.

You were an arch angel butterfly....Now you're a Melerpillar.

Glad you made it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel and then some View Post
    Hey Destruction how ya doing

Hey des,what's up?

Am I late to the party?

Hello all. Hope you guys are well. Too busy these days too keep up appearances but to Soulster I had to say....Bless your heart......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Am I late to the party?

Hello all. Hope you guys are well. Too busy these days too keep up appearances but to Soulster I had to say....Bless your heart......LOL
    Glad you made it in.....with your poor lil scarred up self.

Also glad Dr. Strange is finally coming out.....we'll finally find out which reality/world Soulster's been posting from all these years.

Greetings to everyone.....and just a reminder that you can post to other threads as well....hell, even start one or two.

Great memories.....and hopefully more to come.

Am I late to the party?

MS. M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destruction and MsM how the hell are ya

am i late to the party?

Hello all. Hope you guys are well. Too busy these days too keep up appearances but to soulster i had to say....bless your heart......lol
    what,is it really you..[wit yo fine self]forget hillary you are the first female president,am i am your loyal servant!!!

Well blow me down...Moe AND Ms.M. Fantastic.

Once again helllllllooooo to everyone. Posting on social media really isn't my thing anymore but when I heard about this thread I had to take a peep.

I've missed you guys and love you all back!!!!!!!!!

Oh and what do I think of Trump? That made me laugh and are you kidding me, more than 13,000 post and you haven't figured me out yet? Lawd Love a Duck!!!!!!! hahahaha

Thanks for all the shout out guys and arr & bee, you will always be my #1

Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post

Also glad Dr. Strange is finally coming out.....we'll finally find out which reality/world Soulster's been posting from all these years.
    What in the f*** are you talking about? There's only ONE Soulster! ME!

Easy guys...............