[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    A lot of people may have prior engagement$, $o, there'$ no rea$on to limit thi$ to ju$t one day. I $ugge$t making thi$ a $ticky & we can all come back tomorrow or whenever.

$DF ha$ had a major impact of the live$ of many of u$...we've made lifelong friend$ & have had our live$ go into unfor$een direction$, mo$tly po$itive.

For that rea$on alone, I love thi$ idea.

And of cour$e, there were $ome of our Four Top$ thread$, thi$ from Ni$h & M$ M....
    http://faac.us/adf/messages/109997/1...tml?1152242176

Naturally, I'll find a few picture$ of when I wa$ almo$t errrr...MALLETIZED by a certain group of people!

Juice! Good to see you buddy. I hope as well and you are enjoying things.

Marv

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  21.1 KB
    Nice to see you back here, again, Juice!

Hi Juice!

If those $s are running away from you, I'd like to be close to you and capture some of them for you.

Best regards
    Heikki

Wow! Juice, Dyva, Destruction, Moe, Edafan, Carlo,1Wicked, Tresjolie, Geetee, WestGrand, Paladin.....This feels like 10 years ago!

Anyone hear from Mel? He left when he got a new lady friend. I guess the honeymoon is still going strong.

Anyone hear from Lynn Bruce, StuBass, Carl Pelagrino, Mike McLean?

I still hear from David Meikle, RodS, JSoulSmith, Snakepit, ACooolcat,Ady Croasdell and a lot of the other Brits on Soul-Source Forums. I see Ollie in Amsterdam once in a while.

Manny, posts here once in a while, and so does Soul Sister and Mark and Bob Ohlsson. So does Caesar. Do Spyder and Clay still post here now and then?

We've lost Ron Murphy, The Kount, Robbert, Weldon.....and probably some more (I can't remember right now).

It is Sunday morning. I am blown away with all these old and good familiar names. I was at a family reunion yesterday and it was a blast. One cousin I hadn't seen in 50 years. And now this............Talk about a family reunion. Welcome ALL. So very nice to see people that I have thought about over the years. Two family reunions in one day. AWESOME!!

Ian Melia posts on Facebook like the way he use to post on SDF.

Mel is having issues with his password or else he'd be here

Checking in.

Melandthensome here how's everyone doing? Thanks for posting for me Mojo it's great to be back amongst friends and then some

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Ian Melia posts on Facebook like the way he use to post on SDF.
    Thanks John

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Wow! Juice, Dyva, Destruction, Moe, Edafan, Carlo,1Wicked, Tresjolie, Geetee, WestGrand, Paladin.....This feels like 10 years ago!

Anyone hear from Mel? He left when he got a new lady friend. I guess the honeymoon is still going strong.

Anyone hear from Lynn Bruce, StuBass, Carl Pelagrino, Mike McLean?

I still hear from David Meikle, RodS, JSoulSmith, Snakepit, ACooolcat,Ady Croasdell and a lot of the other Brits on Soul-Source Forums. I see Ollie in Amsterdam once in a while.

Manny, posts here once in a while, and so does Soul Sister and Mark and Bob Ohlsson. So does Caesar. Do Spyder and Clay still post here now and then?

We've lost Ron Murphy, The Kount, Robbert, Weldon.....and probably some more (I can't remember right now).
    How's it going Robb

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    How's tricks juice

Hey Ralph how's it going

Wingman...........how the hell are you?

I'm fine thanks Ralph I'm glad everything is still going strong on here my friend

I'm still here although I do not post all that much very often. It is quite nice to see all these names from the past and present. I'm still doing what I am doing.

I remember you too by name - hope all is well!
    Quote Originally Posted by satipe View Post
    I'm still here although I do not post all that much very often. It is quite nice to see all these names from the past and present. I'm still doing what I am doing.

Hey MEL! Tell who you know to pay a visit to the forum.... its REUNION time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel and then some View Post
    How's it going Robb

That's right and more to come!!! The word is getting out!
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    It is Sunday morning. I am blown away with all these old and good familiar names. I was at a family reunion yesterday and it was a blast. One cousin I hadn't seen in 50 years. And now this............Talk about a family reunion. Welcome ALL. So very nice to see people that I have thought about over the years. Two family reunions in one day. AWESOME!!

And you still can be! HESH UP! ...lol....
    Naturally, I'll find a few picture$ of when I wa$ almo$t errrr...MALLETIZED by a certain group of people!

I sure will ladyvanaye great to talk to you again

I'm fine thanks Ralph I'm glad everything is still going strong on here my friend
    Hey Mel! Good to see you here.

You dead wrong....lol... Hey Destruction!
    Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    There hasn't been this much dust and mummies in one place since 79 A.D.

Ralph was in his second band and Robb_K was working on his third beard.

This thread is making me smile, big time. This is so cool.

Hey Destruction how ya doing

Hey Marv2 how's things with you

I'm in and out of here every day. If I'm not posting, I'm reading...

Hey Marv2 how's things with you
    Good. Just was in Detroit for Ralph's book signing. I wished we could plan and hold a real reunion. Drinks are on JAI ! LOL!!!

You better watch, Marv. Jai' s (aka R&B) hooch still leaves a hole in your stomach

Juicefree musta been summoning me, chucking all the $$$$ signs around!
    Dollar, Dollar Bill y'all!
    Funny, just recently returned after a long absence from Facebook. And job 1, has been reconnecting with the core SDF crew.
    Was shocked and pleasantly surprised to get a B-Day email from the Soulful Detroit site.
    Have re-established email contact with Mike McLean as well and look forward to catching up with some of you, old and new!
    Beware of El Kabong!

Funkyone D.J. $ Bill
    Canada

Hey Marv are you still prospecting with that durn tootin old mule lol

How's it going Robb
Views: 175
    Hi Mel! Only 11 posts and a Junior Member??? I guess you've been away so long, the Forum's programme forgot who you are!

Facebook eh? You're a regular modern techie! I have nothing to do with Facebook, Twitter, nor even The Cloud. It was a miracle I even learned to use a computer and E-mail. I'm the only above-poverty level person I know who doesn't use a smartphone, and only got one of the tiny few-function mobilephones two years ago. I've never used it for anything but sending and receiving phone calls and texts.

Great to see you back as well Dollar Bill

Hey Rob I'm all forgotten man lol hope your well buddy

Hey Rob I'm all forgotten man lol hope your well buddy
Views: 180
    I'm doing fine for an old geezer! I still stop in The UK, once every few years, on my way to Canada and USA. Next time I come up to Lancashire to visit friends, we'll have to get together. I haven't been to Liverpool since the mid '60s. Maybe you can give me the tour of "Where The Beatles walked", (or more likely, historical pubs)?

Look forward to it Robb

Bonjour de France !

It's great to see again all these names, ladyvanaye, Mel, Satipe, tresjolie (in French very pretty), juicefree and the rest of the gang. We missed you !

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come".... :-)

Here's Manny... as always from the year 2003... some times I only read the posts,... when I have something interesting to say... I says it... I miss the great times when Mr. Weldon McDougal (RIP) and some other Philly legends (as Mr. Bobby "Electronic" Eli / AKA Pauli 3 Shoes) were usual members,... my dear Soul Sister,... But there's some other great members from the first days... Mr. RALPH, and other music legends... and there's Rob K, Roger from UK, Mel & Then, Ladyva, ... I remember when this forum seems a "chat" and we discussed practically "in real time"... hundreds of posts every day... but there's many changes (social webs, Facebook, instagram, twitter,...) that made the forums something "old" and, sadly, the communication is everyday more and more cold and untrascendent... anyway, long live to this great music forum and to all the forum embers.

An embrace to all the gals and kisses (in the mouth, :-) ) to the ladies.

Yeah a lot of great names and wonderful people along with great memories,smile for me now and one love to everybody, but Jeez Louise when do we eat ? I can recall the great forum crash and everybody had to re-up, believe it was around 2010 when we had to reboot. This Forum brought a lot of diverse people and talent together, hasn't been anything like it since, feels good to be home.......

Good to see you home, Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by mel and then some View Post
    melandthensome here how's everyone doing? Thanks for posting for me mojo it's great to be back amongst friends and then some
    hehehehehehe...ol mel iss that you,whi i been a waytin fer ya ol pardner,whi me n mi mule iss still down here en tha ol soulmines just a digging an singin,cornfibitty i just knowed you wood sho upp,whi them mules is so happy that they dun tuuk ta dancin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    yeah a lot of great names and wonderful people along with great memories,smile for me now and one love to everybody, but jeez louise when do we eat ? I can recall the great forum crash and everybody had to re-up, believe it was around 2010 when we had to reboot. This forum brought a lot of diverse people and talent together, hasn't been anything like it since, feels good to be home.......
    hey paladin,how ya been pardner great to hear from you.

good evening everyone!

I really love thi$ idea & i've been talking about thi$ for a long time.

Plea$e excu$e the $ but my $ button i$ broken.

For me, thi$ i$n't ju$t a one-time thing. My idea i$ to po$t $ome of our favorite thread$

i'll $tart with thi$ one...
    http://faac.us/adf/messages/109997/9...tml?1150210116
    hey juice,you old legend you,hehehe...man where you been.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    You better watch, Marv. Jai' s (aka R&B) hooch still leaves a hole in your stomach
    Moe, thanks for the heads up! LOL!!!

Hey i resemble that remark...hehehehehe.

Hey paladin how's things