[REMOVE ADS]

12 Seriously Painful Band Breakups

I have NEVER read that Diana "threw herself" on Flo's casket. Until now, that is.😒

I thought that was new and increasing the level of flamboyant sensationalism

Precisely, jobeterob.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I thought that was new and increasing the level of flamboyant sensationalism
    Mark Bego is Mary Wilsons best friend and not the most credable source. His book on Whitney Houston was full of exaggeratting and was real cruel to Miss Cissy Houston who is considered a saint in New Jersey.

now Ross leapt onto the casket? LOL people need to get a life!..ask Florence's children what THEY think of Diana Ross; that, to me, is more important than any of the psycho babble.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Mark Bego is Mary Wilsons best friend and not the most credable source. His book on Whitney Houston was full of exaggeratting and was real cruel to Miss Cissy Houston who is considered a saint in New Jersey.
    Yes but surely he wouldn't have been stupid and Trumplike enough to write that?

Looks like the Eagles and Crosby, Stills & Nash were particularly nasty breakups.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Looks like the Eagles and Crosby, Stills & Nash were particularly nasty breakups.
    Im real surprised the Beach Boys didnt make the list. They are still feuding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    now Ross leapt onto the casket? LOL people need to get a life!..ask Florence's children what THEY think of Diana Ross; that, to me, is more important than any of the psycho babble.
    Yes indeed Jimi. It is amazing what some people write and what some people believe.

Nah, this was the nastiest break up in rock history:

There was a little group from motown that wasn't mentioned here,they had a few hits until the lead singer got the big head and was fired,shortly after another member had to leave because his health failed due to his drinking,and thier great first tenor quit due to frustrations he felt,who was this little group.....they were called-the temptations!

Mark Bego is a parasitic lush who has let the blood alcohol level of his brain affect his ability to know the truth from fiction. He knows dishing Diana will get him quoted and. like Mary used to do, will say anything to attract attention. I'm glad they are good friends except Mary tends to over drink in his company.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    There was a little group from motown that wasn't mentioned here,they had a few hits until the lead singer got the big head and was fired,shortly after another member had to leave because his health failed due to his drinking,and thier great first tenor quit due to frustrations he felt,who was this little group.....they were called-the temptations!
    Yeah but they didn't wear sequins! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Mark Bego is a parasitic lush who has let the blood alcohol level of his brain affect his ability to know the truth from fiction. He knows dishing Diana will get him quoted and. like Mary used to do, will say anything to attract attention. I'm glad they are good friends except Mary tends to over drink in his company.

I like Mark Bego. He's from the Detroit area. I liked his biography on Aretha Franklin.

They have to fluff up the books at least a little bit or they won't get published or sell anything.